Muhammad legalize polygamy, whether it is also affected by the curse of polygamy?
Muhammad polygamy. The result is :
- Muhammad was severely wounded in the head in the battle of Uhud. And this fulfilled the prophecy in Revelation 13:3.
- Jihad Muhammad started the war, to impose order in the name of Allah is worshiped all over the world. And this fulfilled the prophecy in Revelation 13:8, 16-18. This war will continue until the end of the world because it fulfilled the prophecy in John 10:10.
- Three sons Muhammad ( Qasim, Abd Allah and Ibrahim ) died in infancy. So that the descendants of Muhammad passed through his daughters.
- Fatimah, daughter of Muhammad died not long after Muhammad died because of stress. He stressed because Abu Bakr, Muhammad's father in law, took the inheritance law of Muhammad that Fatimah did not get anything.
- Umar ibn al-Khattab, Muhammad's father in law, married Umm Kulthum bint Ali, the daughter of Ali ibn Abi Talib, Muhammad's grandson. Thus seen from marital relations with Muhammad, Umar married the grandson alone. Ha ... 7x Umar ( great-grandfather ) - Muhammad ( grandfather ) - Ali ( father ) - Umm Kulthum bint Ali ( grandchildren ). Or Umar ( father ) - Muhammad ( child ) - Ali ( grandson ) - Umm Kulthum bint Ali ( great-grandchildren ).
- Umar ibn al-Khattab died killed.
- Uthman ibn Affan, Muhammad's son in law died killed.
- Ali ibn Abi Talib, Muhammad's cousin and son in-law, war with Aisha, Muhammad 's wife.
- Ali ibn Abi Talib died killed.
- Hassan and Hussain, Sons of Ali, grandson of Muhammad died killed.
That's the curse of sin committed by Muhammad polygamy.
resources : Book : There is evidence evil curse in polygamy. http://angel-publisher.blogspot.com/2013/12/book-there-is-evidence-evil-curse-in.html