purchase books written by me.

purchase books written by me.
Price : Rp. 21.000,- or US$ 7.00

Kamis, 03 April 2014

Book : Jesus is the only Savior of the world.





















Book Title : Jesus is the only Savior of the world.
Author      : Steiner Budiman.
Publisher  : Angel Publisher.
Pages       :
Price        : US$ 7.00 ( BUY HERE ).
Buy at Google Play and Kobo writing Life with cheaper price is U.S. $ 1.99
BOOK NOW FINISHED YET DONE, FINISHED EXPECTED 

There are thousands of religions in the world.

All religions offer salvation to mankind.
All religions are the result of reason and reflection of the human mind in the search for truth.
All religion is man's search for strength way more power than the power that man can have.

There are some religions that teach how to find the truth.
There are some religions that teach the existence of God.
There are some religions that teach the existence of life after death.
There are some religions that teach the existence of heaven and hell.
There are some religions which can only show the way of salvation.
There are some religions which can only point the way to get to heaven.

But Jesus is different.

John 5:24-29
{5:24} Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and
believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and
shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death
unto life. {5:25} Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is
coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of
the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. {5:26} For as
the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son
to have life in himself; {5:27} And hath given him authority
to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
{5:28} Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the
which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, {5:29}
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the
resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the
resurrection of damnation

John {6:35} And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread
of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that
believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 6:48-58
{6:48} I am that bread of life.
{6:49} Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and
are dead. {6:50} This is the bread which cometh down from
heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. {6:51} I am
the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man
eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I
will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the
world. {6:52} The Jews therefore strove among themselves,
saying, How can this man give us [his] flesh to eat? {6:53}
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his
blood, ye have no life in you. {6:54} Whoso eateth my
flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will
raise him up at the last day. {6:55} For my flesh is meat
indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. {6:56} He that eateth
my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in
him. {6:57} As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by
the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
{6:58} This is that bread which came down from heaven:
not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that
eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

John 7:37-39
{7:37} In the last day, that great
[day] of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man
thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. {7:38} He that
believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly
shall flow rivers of living water. {7:39} (But this spake he
of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive:
for the Holy Ghost was not yet [given;] because that Jesus
was not yet glorified.)

John {8:12} Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am
the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in
darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 10:8-18
{10:8}
All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but
the sheep did not hear them. {10:9} I am the door: by me if
any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out,
and find pasture. {10:10} The thief cometh not, but for to
steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might
have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.
{10:11} I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth
his life for the sheep. {10:12} But he that is an hireling, and
not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the
wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf
catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. {10:13} The
hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for
the sheep. {10:14} I am the good shepherd, and know my
[sheep,] and am known of mine. {10:15} As the Father
knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my
life for the sheep. {10:16} And other sheep I have, which
are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall
hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one
shepherd. {10:17} Therefore doth my Father love me,
because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
{10:18} No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of
myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to
take it again.

John 10:27-30
{10:27} My sheep hear
my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: {10:28}
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never
perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand.
{10:29} My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than
all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father’s
hand. {10:30} I and [my] Father are one.

John 11:25-27
{11:25} Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that
believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
{11:26} And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall
never die. Believest thou this? {11:27} She saith unto him,
Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God,
which should come into the world.

John 12:44-50
{12:44} Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. {12:45} And
he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. {12:46} I am come
a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in darkness. {12:47} And if any man hear
my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not
to judge the world, but to save the world. {12:48} He that
rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that
judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall
judge him in the last day. {12:49} For I have not spoken of
myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a
commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
{12:50} And I know that his commandment is life
everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father
said unto me, so I speak.

John {13:13} Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

John {14:6} Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man
cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 15:5-8
{15:5} I am the vine, ye [are] the
branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same
bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
{15:6} If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into
the fire, and they are burned. {15:7} If ye abide in me, and
my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it
shall be done unto you. {15:8} Herein is my Father
glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my
disciples.

Acts 4:11-12
{4:11} This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which
is become the head of the corner. {4:12} Neither is there
salvation in any other: for there is none other name under
heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts {10:36} The word which [God] sent unto the children of Israel, preaching
peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)





===============================

Judul Buku        : Yesus adalah satu-satunya Juruselamat dunia. 
Author              : Steiner Budiman.
Publisher          : Angel Publisher.
Pages                : 
Price                 : Rp. 21.000,-
SAAT INI BUKU BELUM SELESAI DIBUAT, DIPERKIRAKAN SELESAI 

Ada ribuan agama di dunia.

Semua agama menawarkan keselamatan kepada manusia.
Semua agama adalah hasil perenungan dari akal dan pikiran manusia dalam mencari kebenaran.
Semua agama adalah cara manusia.mencari kekuatan yang lebih kuat dibandingkan dengan kekuatan yang dapat dimiliki manusia.

Ada beberapa agama yang mengajarkan cara mencari kebenaran.
Ada beberapa agama yang mengajarkan adanya Tuhan.
Ada beberapa agama yang mengajarkan adanya kehidupan setelah kematian.
Ada beberapa agama yang mengajarkan adanya sorga dan neraka.
Ada beberapa agama yang hanya bisa menunjukkan jalan keselamatan.
Ada beberapa agama yang hanya bisa menunjukkan jalan menuju ke sorga.

Tetapi Yesus berbeda.

Yohanes 5:24-29
24 Aku berkata kepadamu: Sesungguhnya barangsiapa mendengar perkataan-Ku dan percaya kepada Dia yang mengutus Aku, ia mempunyai hidup yang kekal dan tidak turut dihukum, sebab ia sudah pindah dari dalam maut ke dalam hidup.
25 Aku berkata kepadamu: Sesungguhnya saatnya akan tiba dan sudah tiba, bahwa orang-orang mati akan mendengar suara Anak Allah, dan mereka yang mendengarnya, akan hidup.
26 Sebab sama seperti Bapa mempunyai hidup dalam diri-Nya sendiri, demikian juga diberikan-Nya Anak mempunyai hidup dalam diri-Nya sendiri.
27 Dan Ia telah memberikan kuasa kepada-Nya untuk menghakimi, karena Ia adalah Anak Manusia.
28 Janganlah kamu heran akan hal itu, sebab saatnya akan tiba, bahwa semua orang yang di dalam kuburan akan mendengar suara-Nya,
29 dan mereka yang telah berbuat baik akan keluar dan bangkit untuk hidup yang kekal, tetapi mereka yang telah berbuat jahat akan bangkit untuk dihukum.

Kata Yesus kepada mereka: ''Akulah roti hidup; barangsiapa datang kepada-Ku, ia tidak akan lapar lagi, dan barangsiapa percaya kepada-Ku, ia tidak akan haus lagi ( Yohanes 6:35 ).

Yohanes 6:48-58 
48 Akulah roti hidup.
49 Nenek moyangmu telah makan manna di padang gurun dan mereka telah mati.
50 Inilah roti yang turun dari sorga: Barangsiapa makan dari padanya, ia tidak akan mati.
51 Akulah roti hidup yang telah turun dari sorga. Jikalau seorang makan dari roti ini, ia akan hidup selama-lamanya, dan roti yang Kuberikan itu ialah daging-Ku, yang akan Kuberikan untuk hidup dunia.''
52 Orang-orang Yahudi bertengkar antara sesama mereka dan berkata: ''Bagaimana Ia ini dapat memberikan daging-Nya kepada kita untuk dimakan.''
53 Maka kata Yesus kepada mereka: ''Aku berkata kepadamu, sesungguhnya jikalau kamu tidak makan daging Anak Manusia dan minum darah-Nya, kamu tidak mempunyai hidup di dalam dirimu.
54 Barangsiapa makan daging-Ku dan minum darah-Ku, ia mempunyai hidup yang kekal dan Aku akan membangkitkan dia pada akhir zaman.
55 Sebab daging-Ku adalah benar-benar makanan dan darah-Ku adalah benar-benar minuman.
56 Barangsiapa makan daging-Ku dan minum darah-Ku, ia tinggal di dalam Aku dan Aku di dalam dia.
57 Sama seperti Bapa yang hidup mengutus Aku dan Aku hidup oleh Bapa, demikian juga barangsiapa yang memakan Aku, akan hidup oleh Aku.
58 Inilah roti yang telah turun dari sorga, bukan roti seperti yang dimakan nenek moyangmu dan mereka telah mati. Barangsiapa makan roti ini, ia akan hidup selama-lamanya.'' 

Yohanes 7:37-39
37 Dan pada hari terakhir, yaitu pada puncak perayaan itu, Yesus berdiri dan berseru: ''Barangsiapa haus, baiklah ia datang kepada-Ku dan minum!
38 Barangsiapa percaya kepada-Ku, seperti yang dikatakan oleh Kitab Suci: Dari dalam hatinya akan mengalir aliran-aliran air hidup.''
39 Yang dimaksudkan-Nya ialah Roh yang akan diterima oleh mereka yang percaya kepada-Nya; sebab Roh itu belum datang, karena Yesus belum dimuliakan.

Maka Yesus berkata pula kepada orang banyak, kata-Nya: ''Akulah terang dunia; barangsiapa mengikut Aku, ia tidak akan berjalan dalam kegelapan, melainkan ia akan mempunyai terang hidup'' ( Yohanes 8:12 ).

Yohanes 10:8-18
8 Semua orang yang datang sebelum Aku, adalah pencuri dan perampok, dan domba-domba itu tidak mendengarkan mereka.
9 Akulah pintu; barangsiapa masuk melalui Aku, ia akan selamat dan ia akan masuk dan keluar dan menemukan padang rumput.
10 Pencuri datang hanya untuk mencuri dan membunuh dan membinasakan; Aku datang, supaya mereka mempunyai hidup, dan mempunyainya dalam segala kelimpahan.
11 Akulah gembala yang baik. Gembala yang baik memberikan nyawanya bagi domba-dombanya;
12 sedangkan seorang upahan yang bukan gembala, dan yang bukan pemilik domba-domba itu sendiri, ketika melihat serigala datang, meninggalkan domba-domba itu lalu lari, sehingga serigala itu menerkam dan mencerai-beraikan domba-domba itu.
13 Ia lari karena ia seorang upahan dan tidak memperhatikan domba-domba itu.
14 Akulah gembala yang baik dan Aku mengenal domba-domba-Ku dan domba-domba-Ku mengenal Aku
15 sama seperti Bapa mengenal Aku dan Aku mengenal Bapa, dan Aku memberikan nyawa-Ku bagi domba-domba-Ku.
16 Ada lagi pada-Ku domba-domba lain, yang bukan dari kandang ini; domba-domba itu harus Kutuntun juga dan mereka akan mendengarkan suara-Ku dan mereka akan menjadi satu kawanan dengan satu gembala.
17 Bapa mengasihi Aku, oleh karena Aku memberikan nyawa-Ku untuk menerimanya kembali.
18 Tidak seorang pun mengambilnya dari pada-Ku, melainkan Aku memberikannya menurut kehendak-Ku sendiri. Aku berkuasa memberikannya dan berkuasa mengambilnya kembali. Inilah tugas yang Kuterima dari Bapa-Ku.''

Yohanes 10:27-30
27 Domba-domba-Ku mendengarkan suara-Ku dan Aku mengenal mereka dan mereka mengikut Aku,
28 dan Aku memberikan hidup yang kekal kepada mereka dan mereka pasti tidak akan binasa sampai selama-lamanya dan seorang pun tidak akan merebut mereka dari tangan-Ku.
29 Bapa-Ku, yang memberikan mereka kepada-Ku, lebih besar dari pada siapa pun, dan seorang pun tidak dapat merebut mereka dari tangan Bapa.
30 Aku dan Bapa adalah satu.''

Yohanes 11:25-27
25 Jawab Yesus: ''Akulah kebangkitan dan hidup; barangsiapa percaya kepada-Ku, ia akan hidup walaupun ia sudah mati,
26 dan setiap orang yang hidup dan yang percaya kepada-Ku, tidak akan mati selama-lamanya. Percayakah engkau akan hal ini?''
27 Jawab Marta: ''Ya, Tuhan, aku percaya, bahwa Engkaulah Mesias, Anak Allah, Dia yang akan datang ke dalam dunia.''

Firman Yesus yang menghakimi ( Yohanes 12:44-50 ).
44 Tetapi Yesus berseru kata-Nya: ''Barangsiapa percaya kepada-Ku, ia bukan percaya kepada-Ku, tetapi kepada Dia, yang telah mengutus Aku;
45 dan barangsiapa melihat Aku, ia melihat Dia, yang telah mengutus Aku.
46 Aku telah datang ke dalam dunia sebagai terang, supaya setiap orang yang percaya kepada-Ku, jangan tinggal di dalam kegelapan.
47 Dan jikalau seorang mendengar perkataan-Ku, tetapi tidak melakukannya, Aku tidak menjadi hakimnya, sebab Aku datang bukan untuk menghakimi dunia, melainkan untuk menyelamatkannya.
48 Barangsiapa menolak Aku, dan tidak menerima perkataan-Ku, ia sudah ada hakimnya, yaitu firman yang telah Kukatakan, itulah yang akan menjadi hakimnya pada akhir zaman.
49 Sebab Aku berkata-kata bukan dari diri-Ku sendiri, tetapi Bapa, yang mengutus Aku, Dialah yang memerintahkan Aku untuk mengatakan apa yang harus Aku katakan dan Aku sampaikan.
50 Dan Aku tahu, bahwa perintah-Nya itu adalah hidup yang kekal. Jadi apa yang Aku katakan, Aku menyampaikannya sebagaimana yang difirmankan oleh Bapa kepada-Ku.''

Kamu menyebut Aku Guru dan Tuhan, dan katamu itu tepat, sebab memang Akulah Guru dan Tuhan ( Yohanes 13:13 ).

Kata Yesus kepadanya: ''Akulah jalan dan kebenaran dan hidup. Tidak ada seorang pun yang datang kepada Bapa, kalau tidak melalui Aku ( Yohanes 14:6 ).

Yohanes 15:5-8
5 Akulah pokok anggur dan kamulah ranting-rantingnya. Barangsiapa tinggal di dalam Aku dan Aku di dalam dia, ia berbuah banyak, sebab di luar Aku kamu tidak dapat berbuat apa-apa.
6 Barangsiapa tidak tinggal di dalam Aku, ia dibuang ke luar seperti ranting dan menjadi kering, kemudian dikumpulkan orang dan dicampakkan ke dalam api lalu dibakar.
7 Jikalau kamu tinggal di dalam Aku dan firman-Ku tinggal di dalam kamu, mintalah apa saja yang kamu kehendaki, dan kamu akan menerimanya.
8 Dalam hal inilah Bapa-Ku dipermuliakan, yaitu jika kamu berbuah banyak dan dengan demikian kamu adalah murid-murid-Ku.''

Kisah Para Rasul 4:11-12
11 Yesus adalah batu yang dibuang oleh tukang-tukang bangunan -- yaitu kamu sendiri --, namun ia telah menjadi batu penjuru.
12 Dan keselamatan tidak ada di dalam siapa pun juga selain di dalam Dia, sebab di bawah kolong langit ini tidak ada nama lain yang diberikan kepada manusia yang olehnya kita dapat diselamatkan.''

Itulah firman yang Ia suruh sampaikan kepada orang-orang Israel, yaitu firman yang memberitakan damai sejahtera oleh Yesus Kristus, yang adalah Tuhan dari semua orang ( Kisah Para Rasul 10:36 ).









2 komentar:

  1. THE MASONIC LODGE AND CHRISTIANS BY STEVE FINNELL

    Is it possible to be a member of the Masonic Lodge and remain in good standing with God? Can a Christian be a member of two religions simultaneously? Many Mason reject the premise that the Masonic Lodge is a religion.

    THE FACTS

    1. Masons assemble in a Masonic Temple.

    Temple Defined: An edifice or place dedicated to the service or worship of a deity or deities.

    2. The presiding officer in each Lodge is called the "Worshipful Master."

    No explanation needed.

    3. Mason's teach freedom from sin.

    Lexicon of Freemasonry, by A.G. Mackey, p.16 under the word ACACIAN: Acacian---term signifying a Mason who by living in strict obedience to the obligations and precepts of the fraternity is free from sin.

    Is Masonic freedom from sin compatible with Christianity? Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

    4. The Masonic Handbook claims Mason's have their own Redeemer.

    [From Kentucky Monitor, page XV] All antiquity solved the enigma of the existence of evil by supposing the existence of a Principle of Evil, of demons, fallen angels, Ahriman, a Typhon, a Siva, a Loki, or Satan, that, first falling themselves, and plunged into misery and darkness, tempted man to his fall and brought sin into the world. All believed in a future life, to be attained by purification and trails; in a state of successive states of reward and punishment; and in Mediator or Redeemer by whom the evil Principle was to be overcome and the Supreme Deity reconciled to His creatures. The belief was general that He was to be born of a virgin and suffer a painful death. The Hinus called him Krishna, the Chinese, Kiou-yse, the Persians, Sosiosch; the Chaldeans, Dhvanai; the Egyptians, Horous; Plato, Love; the Scandinavians, Balder; Christians, Jesus; Masons, Hiram.

    CAN A CHRISTIAN HAVE TWO REDEEMERS?

    John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

    TWO SAVIORS IS ONE TOO MANY!


    You are invited to follow my blog. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Steve, I am accepting the invitation to your blog.

      I agree with the contents of the article you are saying.

      THE DEVIL IS THE LIAR KING!-

      Genesis {3:14} And the LORD God said unto the
      serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed
      above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy
      belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of
      thy life: {3:15} And I will put enmity between thee and the
      woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise
      thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

      Matthew {13:24} Another parable put he forth unto them, saying,
      The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed
      good seed in his field: {13:25} But while men slept, his
      enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went
      his way. {13:26} But when the blade was sprung up, and
      brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. {13:27} So
      the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir,
      didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then
      hath it tares? {13:28} He said unto them, An enemy hath
      done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that
      we go and gather them up? {13:29} But he said, Nay; lest
      while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with
      them. {13:30} Let both grow together until the harvest: and
      in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye
      together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn
      them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

      genesis {3:15} And I will put enmity between thee and the
      woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise
      thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

      Matthew {13:25} But while men slept, his
      enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went
      his way.

      Islam is the seed sown by the devil.

      Muhammad is the antichrist. Through Islam, the devil will be worshiped throughout the world. And this fulfilled prophecy in revelation 13.

      LORD JESUS BLESS YOU.

      AMEN

      Hapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...